2 introduces many new features around Group Policy management, including integration with the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC).
What does GPMC stand for?
GPMC stands for Group Policy Management Console (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GPMC
We have 14 other meanings of GPMC in our Acronym Attic
- Graduate Program in Marine Biology (College of Charleston)
- Grand Prix Marching Band
- Guinea Pig Myelin Basic Protein
- Greater Philadelphia Minority Business Strategic Alliance
- General Purpose Mail Container
- General Purpose Memory Controller
- Goddard Program Management Council (US NASA)
- Going Places, Making Choices
- Governing Program Management Council
- Greater Pretoria Metropolitan Council (South Africa)
- Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering (India)
- Grand Prix Mechanics Charitable Trust (London, England, UK)
- Great Pond Mountain Conservation Trust (Orland, ME)
- Gallons Per Minute Differential
- General Practice Morbidity Database (Wales, UK)
- Grand Port Maritime de Dunkerque (French: Largest Seaport of Dunkirk; Dunkirk, France)
- Gray Panthers of Metro Detroit
- Green Power Market Development Group
- Group Modem (US DoD)
- General Purpose Mission Equipment (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 introduces new features around Group Policy management, including integration with the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC).
In addition to a change of title from the fourth edition's Group Policy: Management, Troubleshooting, and Security, the new edition discusses updated Group Policy management console features such as filters, comments, and starter GPOs; scripting Group Policy operations with PowerShell; advanced Group Policy management; and Group Policy preference extensions.
Later chapters highlight new features in Internet Explorer 7 and the Office applications, and survey the new networking center, backup and restore center, and group policy management console.
With this add-on to the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC), administrators can adjust application privilege levels to the lowest possible point in order to limit damages stemming from network attacks or user error.
GPOVault Enterprise integrates directly into Microsoft's Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) to provide unified management and change control over corporate policy enforcement tasks.
Best Active Directory Management Tool - Microsoft Group Policy Management Console
In addition to the top finishes, PolicyMaker received second place for Change and Configuration Management Tool and third place for Active Directory Management Tool -- behind Microsoft winners Systems Management Server (SMS) and Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) respectively.