They are not organized into any topical sections, so perhaps just a few examples of specific papers will provide a sense of the proceedings' breadth and depth: authentication and access control in satellite networks, computing and modeling of urban railway traction transmission systems, a data transmission strategy of P2P live streaming media system, feature selection of face recognition based on improved chaos genetic algorithm, voice-based recognition system for non-semantics information by language and gender, usability evaluation of fourth party logistics platform, group key agreement scheme for mobile ad hoc networks based on threshold secret sharing, and influence of on-line brand experience on purchase intention.
What does GKA stand for?
GKA stands for Group Key Agreement (computer security)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GKA
We have 14 other meanings of GKA in our Acronym Attic
- Gatekeepers 21 (TV show)
- Gabriel Knight 1 (computer game)
- Gabriel Knight 2 (computer game)
- Gabriel Knight 3 (computer game)
- Gamma Kappa Alpha National Italian Honor Society (various locations)
- Gardiner, Kamya & Associates, PC (accounting and consulting firm; Washington, DC)
- Gateway Knowledge Alliance (UK)
- Global Key Account
- Global Kids Academy (Japan)
- Goroka, Papua New Guinea - Goroka (Airport Code)
- Greater Kalamazoo Auto Auction (Schoolcraft, MI)
- USSR State Committee on the Utilization of Atomic Energy (Russian acronym)
- Global Key Account Manager (job title)
- Guanylate Kinase-Associated Protein
- Georgia Kindergarten Assessment Program - Revised
- Greater Kalamazoo Association of Realtors (Michigan)
- Galt Kiltie Band (Cambridge, Ontario, Canada)
- Gangsta Killa Bloods (gang)
- Geospatial-Intelligence Knowledge Base
- Girls Kick Butt
Samples in periodicals archive:
Waidner, "CLIQUES: A new approach to group key agreement," in Proc.
The primarily Indian contributors estimate neutral divergence amongst mammals for comparative genomics, analyze group key agreement protocols for ad hoc networks, and propose an HMM-based recognition scheme for handwritten Oriya numerals.