Group Health Service of Oklahoma (AMB# 60112), Tulsa, Okla.
What does GHS stand for?
GHS stands for Group Health Service (Michigan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GHS
We have 240 other meanings of GHS in our Acronym Attic
- Greenback High School (Greenback, TN)
- Greenbrier Historical Society (Lewisburg, Wv)
- Greener Homes Scheme (Ireland)
- Greenfield Health Systems (renal care; various locations)
- Greenhill Humane Society (Oregon)
- Greenville Hospital System (Greenville, SC)
- Greenwich High School (Connecticut)
- Greer High School (South Carolina)
- Grid Harvest Service (task scheduling system)
- Ground Handling/Servicing Manual
- Groves High School (Beverly Hills, Michigan; Birmingham School District)
- Growth Hormone Secretagogue (protetin receptor)
- Guelph Humane Society (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Guilderland High School (aka Guilderland Central High School GCHS, Guilderland, NY)
- Guilford High School (Guilford, CT)
- Gunner Helmet Sight (military aviation)
- Gunner's Handstation (Bradley turret handstation operated by the gunner)
- Mills E Godwin High School (Richmond, Virginia)
- German National Health Interview and Examination Survey, Mental Health Supplement
- Growth Hormone Secretagogue-Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evidence presented during the trial proved that LEJA, a licensed insurance broker, who owns Berkshire Group Health Services at 85 Main Street in North Adams, Massachusetts, falsified claims information for seven self-funded group health insurance plans in an effort to obtain artificially low stop loss insurance quotes for his clients.
Its group health services include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and COBRA, HIPAA, and Medicare D administration.
These rating actions reflect the completion of the merger between HCSC and Group Health Service of Oklahoma, d.
According to the indictment, LEJA, a licensed insurance broker, owns Berkshire Group Health Services at 85 Main Street, North Adams, Massachusetts.
The company is also in talks to merge with Group Health Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard & Poor's today affirmed its single-'A'-minus counterparty credit and financial strength ratings on Group Health Service of Oklahoma Inc.
On December 14, 2004, Group Health Services of Oklahoma d/b/a Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) (Tulsa, OK) announced that it has signed a letter of intent with Health Care Service Corporation d/b/a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois/Texas/New Mexico (HCSC) (Chicago, IL) seeking a strategic alliance.