8-1A/W), low dark current and high BW photodiodes (up to 130 GHz) * Efficient passive waveguides (Mux/Demux, polarization diversity circuit, fiber coupling, rib/strip transition) * Establishment of a photonics design flow * Investigation of novel concepts for light emission and modulation Most of the results of the second year have been presented at the IEEE Group Four Photonics Conference in Beijing.
What does GFP stand for?
GFP stands for Group Four Photonics (Conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GFP
We have 200 other meanings of GFP in our Acronym Attic
- Gospel Folio Press (Christian publisher)
- Government Furnished Program
- Government Furnished Property
- Government-Furnished Parts
- Grandmothers for Peace
- Graphical Flight Plan (aviation software)
- Green Fluorescent Protein
- Green Forum Philippines
- Greenville Family Partnership (South Carolina)
- Ground Fault Protection/Protector
- Growing Forest Partnerships
- Guaranty Fund Program
- Green Fluorescent Protein-Transgenic mice
- Framed Generic Framing Protocol
- Transparent Generic Framing Protocol
- Gambian Family Planning Association
- Georgian Federation of Pankration Athlima
- German Fire Protection Association
- Glass-Filled Polyamide
- Glial Fibrilar Protein Acidic
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project results were presented earlier this month at the Group Four Photonics 2010 show in Beijing, and published in Nano Letters, a journal of the American Chemical Society.