In 1992 she was promoted to the role of principal fire control officer and seven years later became the group fire control officer and the most senior female in the service.
What does GFCO stand for?
GFCO stands for Group Fire Control Officer (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GFCO
We have 1 other meaning of GFCO in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Global Finance Customer Identification (Citibank)
- Gymnastics Fan Club in Japan
- Godavari Fertilisers and Chemicals Ltd. (Hyderabad, India; est. 1984)
- General Fisheries Commission for the Mediterranean (est. 1952)
- Green-Function Cellular Method
- Georgia Free Clinic Network
- Grantmaker Forum on Community and National Service
- German Federal Cartel Office
- Gluten-Free Certification Organization (Auburn, WA)
- Gospel Fellowship Churches of Christ, Inc.
- Generic Front-end Communications Processor
- Gluten-Free Certification Program (Canadian Celiac Association)
- Gross Fixed Capital Formation
- Gas Filter Correlation Radiometer
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Group for Cryptology Research (India)
- Greater Falls Church Republican Women's Club (Falls Church, Virginia)
- Global Framework for Climate Services (World Meteorological Organization)
- Grace Fellowship Christian School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Group fire control officer Pat Webb was mobilising officer at the time and said: "It was the busiest night I had ever known in 31 years of service, but our part of the job went well.