5 percent (n = 237) of EA professionals providing workplace group crisis intervention services had received some type of formal training, slightly more than a third did not receive this training until after responding to a workplace critical incident (Jacobson 2004).
What does GCI stand for?
GCI stands for Group Crisis Intervention (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCI
We have 206 other meanings of GCI in our Acronym Attic
- Great Coasters International (Sunbury, PA)
- Great Cranberry Island (Maine, USA)
- Green Campus Initiative (various schools)
- Green Communities Initiative (various locations)
- Green Cross International (non-profit international environmental organization)
- Grey Communications International
- Gross Cash Invested
- Ground Circuit Interrupter
- Ground Control Intercept (US DoD)
- Ground Controlled Interception (air defense tactic)
- Group Critical Illness (insurance)
- Groupe Central Immobilier (French: Central Real Estate Group)
- Groupe de Cardiologie Interventionnelle (French: Group of Interventional Cardiology)
- Groupement des Coursiers Indépendants (French: Independent Group of Couriers)
- Groupement des Croiseurs d'Iroise (French sailing club)
- Growth Competitiveness Index
- Grupo Cristiano Interliceano (Spanish Christian group)
- Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom - Guernsey (Airport Code)
- Guerra Consulting Inc (Overland Park, KS)
- Guides to Canadian Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The basic critical incident stress management course: Basic group crisis intervention (3rd ed.
The Basic Critical Incident Stress Management Course: Basic Group Crisis Intervention, 3rd ed.