The agreement funds groundwater extraction and treatment systems operated by the City of Monterey Park, San Gabriel Valley Water Company, and Golden State Water Company.
What does GWETS stand for?
GWETS stands for Groundwater Extraction and Treatment System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Glaxo Wellcome Experimental Research (Geneva)
- Greater Worcester Employment Resource Collaborative (Massachusetts)
- Ground Water and Ecosystems Restoration Division (EPA)
- George Washington Elementary School (various locations)
- Graphics, Windowing, and Events Subsystem (Microsoft)
- Grid Workflow Execution Service
- Global Water and Energy Strategy Team
- Greater Washington Educational Telecommunications Association, Inc. (Arlington, VA)
- Governor Wisconsin Educational Technology Conference
- Groundwater Extraction and Treatment Effectiveness Review (U.S. Army Environmental Programs)
- Green World Electric Vehicles Inc (Canada)
- Gundam Wing - Endless Waltz (Anime movie)
- Galaxy Warfare (gaming)
- Gas Wall Furnace (real estate)
- Gated Waveform
- Gay White Female
- General Electric Water Filter
- Generalized Waterfilling Algorithm
- Georgia Wildlife Federation (Covington, GA)
- German Web Fighters (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract calls for the operation of the groundwater extraction and treatment systems and the maintenance of the equipment in the plant," said Colonel Brink P.
The firm recently completed a three-year hazardous waste remediation contract for the installation, including the design, construction and operation of a groundwater extraction and treatment system.