In order to avoid this, it is necessary to recharge groundwater with a help of a groundwater circulation well.
What does GCW stand for?
GCW stands for Groundwater Circulation Well
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GCW
We have 37 other meanings of GCW in our Acronym Attic
- God's Chosen Warriors (Halo gaming clan)
- Gold-Collar Worker
- Goodbye Cruel World (internet slang)
- Grand Canyon West
- Graphic Communication World
- Great Canadian Wrestling
- Greeting Card Writers (yahoo group)
- Greg & Chrissy Whale (computer repair business; Florida)
- Gross Combination Weight (UK definition)
- Gross Combined Weight (vehicles)
- Guided Course Work
- Global Coalition on Women and AIDS (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Golden-Cheeked Warbler (bird species)
- Gulf Coast Water Authority (Texas)
- Gulf Coast Wrestling Alliance (Texas)
- Grand Canyon Wildlands Council, Inc. (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Great Canadian Wiring Company Ltd (Barrie, ON, Canada)
- Greater Chicago Whippet Club
- Gulf Coast Window Covering (Houston, TX)
- General Council of Winnipeg Community Centres (est. 1971; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several conventional remedial technologies were studied or tested during the remedial investigation/feasibility studies, including soil washing, soil vapor extraction, pump and treat, and groundwater circulation wells, as well as in situ biotic and abiotic degradation processes.
AAI), in cooperation with GfS mbH, Germany and IEG Technologie mbH, Germany, have announced their selection as the North American distributor of the German firms' patented Groundwater Circulation Well (GCW) technologies.