The organizers of the biannual congress are International Technical Co-operation Programme CIM (GTZ-BA), Frankfurt, Germany, and International Groundwater Arsenic Research Group, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden.
What does GARG stand for?
GARG stands for Groundwater Arsenic Research Group (est. 1999; Sweden)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GARG
We have 2 other meanings of GARG in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Renaissance Festival
- Geothermal Aquaculture Research Foundation, Inc. (Boise, ID)
- Gillette Abuse Refuge Foundation (Gillette, WY)
- Global Assessment of Relational Functioning (psychology)
- Gosudarstvenni Archiv Rossiiskoi Federatsii (Russian: State Archive of the Russian Federation)
- Groupement des Acteurs et Responsables de la Formation en Entreprise (French: Group of Actors and Managers Corporate Training)
- GSFC Antenna Range Facility
- Ghana AIDS Response Fund (World Bank)
- Genetic Algorithm Research Group (various universities)
- Glucocorticoid Attenuated Response Genes
- Goat Anti-Rabbit Gamma Globulin
- Georgia Automobile Racing Hall of Fame Association
- Gauley River National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- General Atlantic Resources, Inc. (Delaware)
- Glover Automated Results Indicator (World Cup predictor; University of Warwick; UK)
- Great Ape Research Institute (Japan)
- Greenways Alliance of Rhode Island
- Gulf Archaeology Research Institute
- Groupement Aquitain des Réseaux d'Insertion par l'Activité Économique (French: Aquitaine Group Networks Insertion Economic Activity)
- Government Appropriations for Relief in Occupied Areas (Korea)