com/cgi-bin/prnh/20060915/DCF029LOGO ) What: Annual Groundhog Job Shadow Day 2007 When: Friday, Feb.
What does GJSD stand for?
GJSD stands for Groundhog Job Shadow Day
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GJSD
- Global Japan Studies
- Global Justice Sydney (Australia)
- Gold Jewel Settings (pocket watches)
- Gold Juno Sword (computer game)
- Greenwich Japanese School (Greenwich, CT)
- Gulf Jazz Society (Panama City, FL)
- Georgia Juvenile Services Association
- Gisborne Junior Soccer Club (Victoria, Australia)
- German-Japanese Society of Dermatology
- Greater Johnstown School District (Johnstown, Pennsylvania)
- Grand Junction Symphony Orchestra (Colorado)
- Greater Jacksonville Society of Plastic Surgeons (Florida)
- Generic Job Stress Questionnaire (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health; US DHHS)
- Green Jobs Strategy Review (Optimat Ltd.; UK)
- Graduate Journal of Social Science
- Galileo Japan Trust (est. 2006; Sydney, Australia)
- Gastroduodenal Junctional Tissues
- Giant Java Tree (open source project)
- Good Job Team (gaming)
- Grand Junction (Amtrak station code; Grand Junction, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Daily News SANTA CLARITA - Whether Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow or not, employers across Santa Clarita will see theirs this Groundhog Day during the ninth annual National Groundhog Job Shadow Day, hosted locally by the Santa Clarita Valley School & Business Alliance.
The National Groundhog Job Shadow Day effort is coordinated by the Job Shadow Coalition, which includes America's Promise, Junior Achievement Worldwide, the U.
Students who registered for GRRL Tech completed the JA's Groundhog Job Shadow Day curriculum, a national program where students shadowed professionals on-the-job.
Groundhog Job Shadow Day will be the start of a two- month long series of job shadows where Junior Achievement will connect high school students and area business people throughout metro Detroit.
National Groundhog Job Shadow Day 2005 is February 2 and will be coordinated by the Job Shadow Coalition, which includes the organizations America's Promise and Junior Achievement Worldwide (JA Worldwide) as well as the U.
Hart District's participation in the seventh annual National Groundhog Job Shadow Day was at its highest level ever, according to organizer Anne Kerman.
So far, we've conducted a one-day seminar for our respective members, half-day lunch seminars, and a successful Groundhog Job Shadow Day.