An RAF Hercules which crashed in Iraq in January, killing ten service personnel, was hit by ground to air fire, Defence Secretary John Reid announced yesterday.
What does G-A stand for?
G-A stands for Ground to Air
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 105 other meanings of G-A in our Acronym Attic
- Group of 33
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Logistics (US DoD)
- Group of 5 (leading economic countries)
- Army or Marine Corps Component Command, Control, Communications, and Computer Systems Staff Officer (US DoD)
- Group of 6
- Group of Six Health Professions
- Group of 7
- Group of 77
- Group of 8
- Group of 9
- Generic-Advanced Capability
- Generic-Advanced Lightweight Torpedo
- Gemeinsamer Bundesausschuss (Germany: common federal committee)
- Granulocytes in Bone Marrow Cells
- Golf-Bravo Oscar Alpha Alpha (aviation; UK)
- Greens, Beans, Onions, Mushrooms, Berries, Seeds (nutrition)
- Commandant of the Coast Guard
- Ground Alert Close Air Support
- Georgia Council of Administrators of Special Education (Savannah, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tenzing says the deal with Geneva-based Sita SC will offer services to Sita members (including more than 600 international and national airlines) via the Swiss company's global ground to air communications network.
About SkyWay Communications Holding Corporation SkyWay Communications Holding Corporation and SkyWay is a Clearwater, Florida-based company that is developing a unique ground to air in-flight aircraft communication network that it anticipates will facilitate homeland security and in-flight entertainment.
based company that is developing a unique ground to air in-flight aircraft communication network that it anticipates will facilitate homeland security and in-flight entertainment through its wholly owned subsidiary SkyWay Aircraft, Inc.
is a Clearwater, Florida based company that is developing a unique ground to air in-flight aircraft communication network that it anticipates will facilitate homeland security and in-flight entertainment.
Sky Way Aircraft, a Clearwater, Florida-based company, is developing a unique ground to air in-flight aircraft communications network designed to meet homeland security requirements as well as facilitate in-flight entertainment.
The AN/PRC-117F(C) provides low-band very high frequency (VHF) for combat net radio, high-band VHF for public safety and ground to air and ultra high frequency (UHF) for military ground to air and satellite communications.