The new surface water treatment plant and ground water treatment plant, with combined capacity of 75 mgd, have been completed and are up and running.
What does GWTP stand for?
GWTP stands for Ground Water Treatment Plant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GWTP
We have 2 other meanings of GWTP in our Acronym Attic
- Global Water Technologies Group (Mexico)
- Great Western Technologies Inc. (Troy, MI)
- Great White Throne Judgment
- Grand Wheel of the Twenty King
- Giant Wireless Technology, Ltd.
- Good Will Toward Men (book; Jack Kammer)
- Glasgow Wide Taxi Owners Association (UK)
- Get with the Program
- Great Western Tenant Partnership (Glasgow, Scotland local housing organisation)
- Greater West Town Project
- German Workshop on Term Rewriting
- Groundwater Treatment Rule
- Greater Wichita Turbo Regal Association
- Global Workshop Technical Services (China; est. 2007)
- Great Wall Travel Service (tourism)
- Great West Truck Show (Las Vegas, NV; annual conference; est. 1969)
- Groundwater Pump-and-Treat-System
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Ground Water Travel Time
- Gone With The Wind (novel)