9): the three angles of the helicopter's attitude: pitch, roll and yaw, the height above the terrain's surface, and the three components of linear ground velocity.
What does VGND stand for?
VGND stands for Ground Velocity
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Video Game Music Videos
- Video Game and Music Exchange (Ohio)
- Vereniging Gehandicaptenzorg Nederland (Dutch: Disabled Association Netherlands; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Verkehrsverbund Grossraum Nurnberg (German: Greater Nuremberg Transport; Nuremberg, Germany)
- Vermont Genetics Network (University of Vermont)
- Video Gamer Network
- Vintage Gaming Network (online game archive)
- Virginian Railway Company
- Valley Glen Neighborhood Association
- Video Game Name Generator (website)
- Variable Gain Newton Homotopy (circuit simulation)
- Verizon Global Networks, Inc. (Arlington, VA)
- Venus Geophysical Network Pathfinder
- Video Game News Podcast
- Village Green Nursery School (Southington, CT)
- Vacuum Gas Oil
- Vent Gas Oxidizer (Arkansas)
- Very Good Offer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rather than deriving velocity directly from a GPS sensor or Doppler system, the companies' ground velocity sensor processes "a specific property of the raw GPS signals to produce an actual velocity versus reporting changes in GPS positions over time", says Bell.
Seismic Hazard and Risk Management is a multi-criteria based on a given domain into small units of likely uniform ground response in terms of Hazard level like peak ground acceleration (PGA) peak ground velocity (PGV) and peak ground displacement (PGD), nature like fissuring, liquefaction, slope deformation and induced flood, fire and damage pattern or risk.