The EISS includes infrared/electro-optical, synthetic aperture radar imagery and ground moving target indicator, mission control element, launch and recovery element, signals intelligence package, an imagery intelligence exploitation system, test equipment, ground support, operational flight test support, communications equipment, spare and repair parts, personnel training and training equipment, publications and technical data, U.
What does GMTI stand for?
GMTI stands for Ground Moving Target Indicator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GMTI
We have 11 other meanings of GMTI in our Acronym Attic
- General Motors Truck Group
- Groundwater Modeling Tool for GRASS (Geographic Resources Analysis Support System; visualization software)
- Guild Musical Theatre Group (Birmingham University Guild of Students Society)
- Guild of Myanmar Tourist Guides (Google group)
- Grace Mission to Haiti (Florida)
- Gannett Media Technologies International
- Gerenciamento e Manutenção da Tecnolgia da Informação Ltda (Portugese)
- Global Muslim Travel Index
- Green Mountain Teen Institute
- Greenman Technologies, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Gus Matonek Trucking, Inc.
- General Mechanics Tool Kits (trademark of Craftsman)
- Generic Math Template Library
- Guangdong Mobile Television Media (China)
- Greater Mercer Transportation Management Association (Princeton, NJ)
- Gewerkschaft Metall-Textil-Nahrung (German; Austrian trade union)
- Gifa, Metec, Thermprocess, Newcast (metallurgy trade fair organizers)
- Global Medical Technology Network
- Global Medium Term Note (bonds)
- Global Multi-Currency Notes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weighing a mere 30 kilos (65 lb) the Starlite unsurprisingly is of the synthetic aperture variety with ground moving target indicator, but also has a dismount moving target indicator capability.
It is expected that the modules will be working in DDR Ground Stations when the system is fielded in late 2014 David Logan, vice president and general manager of Technology Solutions at BAE Systems said: Our Ground Moving Target Indicator s exploitation capability and integrated radar control technology enables the DDR to robustly find and track potential threats to warfighters, vehicles, and individuals in near real-time, day and night.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Ground Moving Target Indicator radar technology found in the E-8C Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System (Joint STARS) has provided the United States with unprecedented new capabilities and a major challenge.
Huckins led a group of technical experts in the development of standardization agreement 4607, the NATO Ground Moving Target Indicator Format.
We've integrated the GPS capabilities with the Ground Moving Target Indicator radar to improve the situation awareness inside the airplane.
Additionally, the multidiscipline intelligence correlation of the MASINT electronic intelligence (ELINT) and ground moving target indicator (GMTI) effort has now received funding; the Joint Expeditionary Fires Experiment (JEFX) in the July-August 2004 time frame will demonstrate and test it.
Our Ground Moving Target Indicator s exploitation capability and integrated radar control technology enables the DDR to robustly find and track potential threats to warfighters, vehicles, and individuals in near real-time, day and night, said David Logan, vice president and general manager of Technology Solutions at BAE Systems.