Nearly every major truck manufacturer jumped on board the Ground Mobility Vehicle (GMV) 1.
What does GMV stand for?
GMV stands for Ground Mobility Vehicle (US Army special operations vehicle)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GMV
We have 27 other meanings of GMV in our Acronym Attic
- Good Morning Vietnam
- Got My Vote
- Government Motor Vehicle
- Government Motor Vessel (New Zealand)
- Gram-Molecular Volume
- Greenwich Millenium Village (London, England)
- Gross Market Value
- Gross Merchandise Value
- Gross Merchandise Volume (online retailing)
- Gross Metal Value
- Group of Manufacturers of Machinery for Food Processing (Zoetermeer, The Netherlands)
- Grupo Mecánica Vuelo (Spanish: Flight Mechanics Group)
- Generalized Minimum Variance Power Control
- Gender-Motivated Violence Act
- Global Millimeter VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) Array (telescope group)
- Greater Manchester Volleyball Association (UK)
- Greenhorn Mountain Veterans Association (est. 1948)
- Greenwich Millenium Village Association (UK)
- Greater Mesilla Valley Aerostat Ascension Association (New Mexico)
- Gastric Mucosal Vascular Conductance
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] TACOM LCMC's GPA message 12-005 addressed auxiliary fuel tanks in HMMWVs with ground mobility vehicle modi 11 cat ions.
Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) had designed a specially modified high-mobility, multipurpose wheeled vehicle (humvee) known as the ground mobility vehicle (GMV) to provide a fighting platform for the anticipated invasion of Iraq.
Special Operations Command (SOCOM) Ground Mobility Vehicle (GMV) 1.