2(19[degrees]C) EATh 70[degrees]F 68[degrees]F (20[degrees]C) Part-Load 68[degrees]F (20[degrees]C) Part-Load 41[degrees]F (5[degrees]C) The ground loop heat pump (GLHP) conditions reflect operating conditions of a cold climate residential closed-loop system and are not appropriate for typical commercial applications.
What does GLHP stand for?
GLHP stands for Ground Loop Heat Pump
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GLHP
We have 5 other meanings of GLHP in our Acronym Attic
- Great Lakes Health Effects Program (Canada)
- God Lunch Hos Farmor (Swedish)
- Good Luck & Have Fun (gaming)
- Good Luck High Five
- Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation (Milwaukee, WI)
- Good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die
- Great Lakes Habitat Initiative
- Great Lakes Hydro Income Fund (Canada)
- Great Lakes Hockey League (Wisconsin Amateur Hockey Association; est. 1937)
- Great Lakes Health Plan
- Great Lakes Heritage Quilters (Michigan)
- Great Lakes Historical Recovery (Lake County, IL)
- Great Lakes Hunting Retriever Club (Michigan)
- Gay and Lesbian Health Services (Canada)
- Gay and Lesbian Historical Society (California)
- Genealogy and Local History Services (family history reference department; Kokomo Howard County Library; Kokomo, IN)
- Goes Like Hell Shelby (limited production car)
- Government Laboratory High School (Bangladesh)
- Grand Ledge High School (Michigan)
- Greater Lafayette Health Services (Lafayette, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Photo: A Vertical Ground Loop Heat Pump System Geothermal heat pumps use the latent warmth from the ground to help heat our homes.