The AP-2 is a re-engineered bearing that provides for improved service life under 286,000 pounds gross rail load (GRL).
What does GRL stand for?
GRL stands for Gross Rail Load (transportation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRL
We have 69 other meanings of GRL in our Acronym Attic
- General Residual Life
- Geophysical Research Letters
- Global Reach Laydown (US DoD)
- Global Requirement List
- Global Research Laboratory (South Korea)
- Graffiti Research Lab (New York)
- Grain Length
- Grazinglands Research Laboratory (USDA; El Reno, OK)
- Greenland (ISO Country code)
- Gross Requirements List
- Guaranty Residential Lending, Inc
- Guided Reading Level
- Glenelg Regional Library Corporation (Heywood, Victoria, Canada)
- Great Rivers Lacrosse Conference
- Glucocorticosteroid-Resistant Lymphocyte Fraction
- Galvin Realty Law Group (Washington)
- GATX (General American Transportation Corporation) Rail Locomotive Group (leasing company)
- Garland Reference Library of the Humanities
- Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The high-cube 50-foot boxcars for newsprint and fine papers, and the 73-foot centerbeam cars for lumber, will incorporate the latest in rail car technology and will each have a gross rail load capacity of 286,000 pounds.