In 2006, the report reveals that residential real estate accounted for more than half of the United States' fixed capital stock, one-third of the gross private domestic investment and about one-seventh of all personal consumption expenditures.
What does GPDI stand for?
GPDI stands for Gross Private Domestic Investment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPDI
We have 4 other meanings of GPDI in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Philadelphia Dog Fanciers Association
- Galaxy PBeM (Play by Email) Development Group
- Government Procurement Development Group (Industry and Regional Development Branch; Ministry of Economic Development; New Zealand)
- Grand Prieuré des Gaules (French: Grand Priory of Gaul)
- Guerreros Protectores de Gaia (Spanish: Gaia Warriors and Protectors; gaming clan)
- Gran Priorato de Hispania (Spanish: Grand Priory of Spain)
- Guthrie Property Development Holdings (Malaysia)
- Generalized Post Detection Integration
- Gereja Pantekosta di Indonesia (Indonesian: Pentecostal Church in Indonesia)
- Griffiths Pile Driving Inc. (New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada)
- Grand Prix Des Jeunes (French tennis competition)
- Generic Process Design Kit (software)
- Globalstar Portable Docking Kit (telecommunications)
- Grid Portal Development Kit
- General-Purpose Data Link (control protocol)
- Graphical Page Description Language (telecommunications)
- Gaussian Plume Dispersion Model
- Gaussian Process Dynamical Model
- General Practice Data Model
- Generalized Particle Dynamics Model (software cybernetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
REAL GROSS PRIVATE DOMESTIC INVESTMENT In the second quarter of 2009, according to advance estimates, nonresidential fixed investment in chained (2005) dollars fell $30.
Gross private domestic investment is expected to grow 4.
6 percent of NNP in the 1980s, gross private domestic investment including consumer durables, 27.
[GRAPHIC OMITTED] REAL GROSS PRIVATE DOMESTIC INVESTMENT In the first quarter of 2009, according to advance estimates, nonresidential fixed investment in chained (2000) dollars fell $150.
Investment Gross private domestic investment (GPDI) collapsed even before the terrorist attacks.
REAL GROSS PRIVATE DOMESTIC INVESTMENT In the fourth quarter of 2008, according to revised estimates, nonresidential fixed investment in chained (2000) dollars fell $84.
REAL GROSS PRIVATE DOMESTIC INVESTMENT In the fourth quarter of 2008, according to revised estimates, nonresidential fixed investment in chained (2000) dollars fell $81.