2007 FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS UNDERWRITING SEGMENT DATA (Unaudited) (Dollars in thousands, except per share amounts) Three Months Ended June 30, GAAP GAAP Casualty Ratios Property Ratios 2007 Gross premiums written $127,250 $66,256 Net premiums written 91,112 48,352 Net premiums earned 87,784 34,486 Net loss & settlement expenses 36,701 41.
What does GPW stand for?
GPW stands for Gross Premiums Written
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPW
We have 39 other meanings of GPW in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Prix Virtual World Championship
- Ford 1/4-Ton 4x4 Truck (WWII Jeep)
- Garage Pro Wrestling (UK)
- General Purpose Warehouse
- Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War, 12 August 1949
- Gielda Papierow Wartosciowych (Polish stock market)
- Goped Wheel
- Grand Prix White (Honda)
- Grand Prix Wrestling (Canada)
- Gridded Population of the World
- Gross Product Worth
- Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War, 27 July 1929
- Gambling Portal Webmaster Association
- Generalized Plane-Wave Approach
- Georgetown Pop Warner Association (sports; Texas)
- Global Professional Wrestling Alliance (est. 2006)
- Grain Pool of Western Australia
- Group Project Work Authorization
- Guaranteed Partial Withdrawal Benefit (Allianz)
- Gunshot Penetrating Wounds of Breast
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million of Gross Premiums Written, Up 23% - Adjusted Gross Premiums Written (1) of US$175.
Specifically, the proposed regulations define estimated retrospective credits as "return premiums" included in gross premiums written in the tax year in which the insurance company's liability to pay such amounts can be reasonably estimated.
Gross premiums written showed a strong rebound in the month of March 1997, and were 13 percent higher than March 1996.
Best expects NLIC to maintain its very good business position in Oman as the leading life insurer with approximately a 65% market share of gross premiums written.
Gross premiums written for the first quarter of 1994 increased 50 percent to $203.
In non-life, gross premiums written are likely to remain flat at approximately EUR 4 billion (USD 5.
Gross premiums written for the third quarter 1993 were $21,164,000 and represents a 7 percent increase over the 1992 period.