Given the substantial volume of net current transfers from abroad, the gross national disposable income (GNDI) is estimated to have reached LBP 68 400 billion in 2009 against LBP 57 882 billion in 2008 (+18.
What does GNDI stand for?
GNDI stands for Gross National Disposable Income (economics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GNDI
- Great Northern Development Corporation (Wolf Point, MT)
- Gruppo Nazionale Difesa Catastrofi Idrogeologiche (Italian: National Defense Group for Hydrological Disasters)
- Ground Command Post
- Ground Command Post Terminals
- Ghana National Deaf Children's Society (Cape Coast, Ghana)
- Girl Next Door Entertainment (disc jockey; Minnesota and Wisconsin)
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College (India)
- Ground Fog
- Gigabit National Data Grid (computer communication)
- Girls Next Door Index
- Global Network Delivery Model
- Ground Mechanical (Pirelli)
- Gurage Nationalities' Democratic Movement (Ethiopia)
- Goes Nowhere, Does Nothing (from Star Trek)
- Groin Node Dissection with Preservation of the Fascia Lata
- General Neuropsychological Deficit Score
- Great Northern Data Supplies (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Generic Nomic Data Tracker (internet game tool)
- Good Neighbor Dog Training (Twin Falls, ID)
- Gruppo Nazionale Difesa Terremoti (Italian: National Group for Earthquake Protection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gross National Income (GNI), which comprises the total value produced within a country, together with its income received from other countries remained lower than the Gross National Disposable Income (GNDI) over the nine-year period.
8%, low unemployment, a rise in gross national disposable income of 1.