Results were measured by both the Gross Motor Function Measure (GMFM-66) and the Caregiver Questionnaire Scale.
What does GMFM stand for?
GMFM stands for Gross Motor Function Measure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GMFM
- Generic Modular Front-End
- Green Mountain Film Festival (Montpelier, VT)
- Glia Maturation Factor-Gamma (protein)
- General Mills Fun Group, Inc.
- Giggling My Fool Head Off
- Graphic Monitor Facility Host Subsystem
- Global Mutual Fund Investor
- Guaranteed Minimum Family Income (New Zealand)
- Greater Manchester Food Liaison Group (food safety; Manchester, UK)
- Gauss-Markov Fading Model
- Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council
- Gauss-Markov Fading Process
- Global Military Force Policy
- Global Military Force Posture
- Guided Missile Firing Panel
- General Multiple Failure Rate
- Geometric Mean Fold Rise
- Geometric Mean Functional Relationship (biometrics)
- Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service (UK)
- Global Monitoring for Food Security (European Space Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strengthening interventions increased the Gross Motor Function Measure score by 2% (95% CI 0 to 4) (Figure 6, see also Figure 7 on the eAddenda for detailed forest plot) and walking speed by 0.
Researchers used a modified 49-item Gross Motor Function Measure to monitor clinical progress at 2-month intervals.
2]max) and the Gross Motor Function Measure (GMFM).