HGCA is putting on a series of Price Risk Management workshops, covering gross margin analysis and the current market situation.
What does GMA stand for?
GMA stands for Gross Margin Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMA
We have 211 other meanings of GMA in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Master Archer
- Grandmasters Association (chess; now defunct)
- Graphic Management Associates, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Graphics Media Accelerator
- Greater Manila Area (Philippines)
- Greater Metropolitan Area
- Grid Magnetic Angle
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
- Grocery Manufacturers of America
- Gross Margin Accounting
- Growth Management Act
- Grundlagen Methodischen Arbeitens
- Guerrilla Marketing Association
- Guided Missile Ammunition
- Gulf of Maine Aquarium
- Gulf of Mexico Alliance
- Guyer Management Assistance, Inc (Littleton, CO)
- Gwynedd Mercy Academy (Pennsylvania)
- George Mason High School Alumni Association (Virginia)
- German Maritime Arbitration Association (est. 1983)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gross margin analysis does not provide for determination of profit, defined as the difference of revenues and total expenses.
To support key pricing decisions PriceStrat's cigarette pricing capabilities include: * Complete gross margin analysis of the cigarette category * Definition and efficient management of multiple cigarette price zones * Ability for retailers to enter and efficiently manage buy-downs, RDAs and other pricing rules to maintain a consistent consumer price image and meet relevant state regulatory requirements * Competitive price positioning rules and elasticities to quantify competitive price impact on the cigarette category (subject to competitor price monitoring) * Demand forecasting models to provide valuable insight into cross- purchasing relationships, indicating the other products consumers buy in addition to cigarettes and their relative price sensitivities.
GROSS MARGIN ANALYSIS Gross Margin divided by Sales equals Gross Margin Percent.
DuPont rejected as inappropriate gross margin analysis (and therefore the retail method).
More than 50 flocks have participated in other activities, such as scrapie genotyping, blood profiling, gross margin analysis, faecal egg counting, flock health programmes and feed and forage analysis.
Based on our current backlog, our assessment of anticipated order flow and gross margin analysis, we expect revenues for the August through October quarter to be up 5 to 7 percent and EPS to be up 4 to 5 percent for the same period.
PE Cost analysis: supply and demand of crude oil and ethylene, propylene, PP/PE gross margin analysis.