For 2012, Namibia's gross fixed capital formation or investment ratio stood at 21.
What does GFCF stand for?
GFCF stands for Gross Fixed Capital Formation (macroeconomic concept)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFCF
We have 3 other meanings of GFCF in our Acronym Attic
- Gulf Coast Community College (Panama City, FL)
- Gun Foam Cleaner Case
- Geneva Federation for Cooperation and Development
- Goals for Curriculum Development (various institutes)
- Grand Front Centre Droit (French: Broad Center Right Front; political party; Haiti)
- Greater Frogtown Community Development Corporation (Saint Paul, MN)
- Green Fields Country Day School (Arizona)
- Gaseous Fuel Correction Factor
- Gluten Free, Casein Free (diet)
- Greater Fostoria Community Foundation (Fostoria, OH)
- Global Focus Consulting Group (Canada)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Gay for Cid Highwind (Final Fantasy)
- Golden Flower Chinese Herbs (Albuquerque, NM)
- Global Financial Centres Index (England, UK)
- Government Furnished Contractor Installed
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Global Finance Customer Identification (Citibank)
- Gymnastics Fan Club in Japan
- Godavari Fertilisers and Chemicals Ltd. (Hyderabad, India; est. 1984)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the back of banks deleveraging and the deceleration of credit growth, gross fixed capital formation is expected to decline further, with the growth rates of the construction activity remaining negative over the forecast horizon," the Commission said.
37 billion As well, SCAD said the gross fixed capital formation for all economic activities in Abu Dhabi grew 10 per cent year-on-year during 2011 to Dh123.
In the third quarter of 2012, the gross fixed capital formation is BGN 3 580 M and has a share of 16.
This survey provides statistics on the number of institutions operating in financial intermediation, the number of employees and their compensations, output value, intermediate consumption, gross value added with its various components, and the gross fixed capital formation of the financial sector.
Despite massive reconstruction needs, gross fixed capital formation will remain weak as investors wait on the side lines until a clearer picture of the security situation and political transformation emerges.
The second part comprises tables specific to countries or areas, presenting statistics on the number of manufacturing establishments, the number of employees, wages and salaries paid to employees, output, value added, gross fixed capital formation, and index numbers of industrial production.
MARKET ENVIRONMENT 4 General 4 Economic Overview 5 Recent Economic Performance 5 Economic Outlook 8 Demographic Overview 11 Currency Exchange Rates 14 Manufacturing Overview 17 Gross Fixed Capital Formation Outlook 19 Pricing Patterns 20 Technology 22 Legal & Regulatory Environment 25 The Twelfth Five-Year Plan 28 Five-Year Plan Overview 28 Twelfth Five-Year Plan's Provisions 29 International Environment 31 Foreign Trade 34 III.