CMP still plans to use the excess value from the $846 million sale of its power plants to provide a decrease in core electric rates, effective when customer choice is implemenrate, measured by the government's Gross Domestic Product Price Index as a baseline for change in electric rates.
What does GDPPI stand for?
GDPPI stands for Gross Domestic Product Price Index
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GDPPI in our Acronym Attic
- Gibsons and District Public Library (Canada)
- Goal Directed Project Management
- General Department of Preventive Medicine and HIV/AIDS Control (Vietnam)
- Gross Domestic Product at Market Prices
- Global Drug Prevention Network
- Grupo Desportivo Pic Nic (Portuguese: Sports Group Picnic)
- General Development Procedure Order (UK)
- Gram-Schmidt Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Gosh Darn Piece Of Stuff (polite form)
- Gross Domestic Product per Capita
- Gross Domestic Product Purchasing Power Parity
- Global Defense Posture Realignment (US DoD Transformation Plan)
- Graduate Degree Progress Report (Southern Methodist University; Texas)
- Grateful Dread Public Radio (Baltimore, MD internet public radio station)
- Gross Domestic Product per Region
- Group of Deputy Permanent Representatives (on the public disclosure of NATO documents)
- Global Donor Platform for Rural Development (Germany)
- Geographically Dispersed Parallel Sysplex (IBM)
- Glasgow Drug Problem Service (est. 1994; Scotland, UK)
- Global Data Processing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The formula consists of an inflation index called the Gross Domestic Product Price Index (GDP-PI) as calculated by the U.
The 1994 price-cap adjustment was calculated by taking GTE California's target productivity factor of 5 percent, the gross domestic product price index (GDPPI) national inflation rate of 3.