For the current fiscal year through next March, the office lowered its estimate of the gross domestic product deflator, which reflects general price movements, from 0.
What does GDPD stand for?
GDPD stands for Gross Domestic Product Deflator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of GDPD in our Acronym Attic
- Gale Database of Publications and Broadcast Media
- General Dental Practice Committee (est. 2003; UK)
- General Directorate of Protection and Control (Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs; Turkey)
- Genomic Diversity and Phenotype Connection (data integration)
- Gla-Domainless Protein C
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Greater Dallas Planning Council (Dallas, TX)
- Gregory Dietrich Preservation Consulting (New York, NY)
- Gender Dysphoria Program of Central Ohio (Columbus)
- Gas Distribution Price Control Review (UK)
- Genomic Diversity and Phenotype Data Model
- Global Delay Power Density Profile
- Grundsätze Zum Datenzugriff Und Zur Prüfbarkeit Digitaler Unterlagen (German: fundamentals for digital archiving DMS and ECM)
- Graduate Degree Program in Ecology
- Ground-Delay Program Enhancement (US FAA)
- Glioma Derived Permeability Factors
- Gross Domestic Product at Factor Cost
- Global Data-Processing and Forecasting Systems
- Gender, Development and Participatory Governance (training course)
- Georgia Division of Public Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract would require taxpayers to use a gross domestic product deflator that is published quarterly.
The company is asking for a two-year Experimental Operating Incentive Plan rate that would allow the company to adjust its base rate annually, according to the federal government's Gross Domestic Product deflator index.
The gross domestic product deflator shows consumer price changes in a comprehensive manner.
Brokers said optimism over the economy strengthened due to the government report, released Monday, that said Japan may finally emerge from long-running deflation in fiscal 2006 as two major price gauges -- the consumer price reading and the gross domestic product deflator -- are expected to rise from the previous year's levels.
Abe, the top government spokesman, said the government determines that the economy is in mild deflation from a set of three price indicators -- corporate goods prices, consumer prices excluding those of perishables, and the gross domestic product deflator.
Treasury yields' declines overnight and a Japanese government report showing downward revisions to the gross domestic product deflator.