000 Addenda: Gross domestic fixed investment 44 94.
What does GDFI stand for?
GDFI stands for Gross Domestic Fixed Investment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDFI
We have 1 other meaning of GDFI in our Acronym Attic
- Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind
- Guide Dogs for the Blind (San Rafael, CA)
- Glenorchy District Football Club (Australia)
- Gross Domestic Fixed Capital Formation
- Guanacaste Dry Forest Conservation Fund (est. 1997; Guanacaste, Costa Rica)
- Group Decision-Feedback Detector
- Generalized Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Engineering
- General Directorate of Foreign Economic Relations (Republic of Turkey)
- General Directorate of Foreign Investment (Turkey)
- Guiuan Development Foundation, Inc.
- Guangdong Food Industry Institute (China)
- Gamers and Designers for Kids' Sake (Austin, Texas)
- Guilde des Fines Lames (French gaming clan)
- Generalized Dynamic Fuzzy Neural Networks
- Grimsby District Fuchsia Pelargonium Group (UK gardening club)
- Global Digital Format Registry
- Goin' Down for Real
- Going Down for Real (Flo Rida song)
- Going Down For Reboot
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the total number of active projects listed, some 48 have a total individual value over R500m and of these, 27 have an individual value over Rlbn The country's central bank, the Reserve Bank, has put the official figure for gross domestic fixed investment (GDFT) for 1993 at R56.