An office redevelopment on the site would be expected to have a gross development value of around PS30 million, market sources said.
What does GDV stand for?
GDV stands for Gross Development Value
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDV
We have 22 other meanings of GDV in our Acronym Attic
- Gääser Dorfverein
- Games in Design and Verification
- Gas Discharge Visualization
- Gastric Dilatation-Volvulus (bloat)
- Gesamtverband der Deutschen Versicherungswirtschaft eV (German Insurance Association)
- Gesellschaft für Geografische Datenverarbeitung mbH
- Gewerkschaft der Versorgungsverwaltung (now: Gewerkschaft der Sozialverwaltung)
- Ghostdavandal (UK custom clothing)
- Glendive, MT, USA (Airport Code)
- Global Development Village (World Scout Jamboree)
- Gross Dollar Volume
- Group Delay Variation
- Group DeVille (band)
- Gütegemeinschaft Diät- und Vollkost eV
- Great Dane Velo Club (cycling club)
- Gloucestershire Domestic Violence Intervention Project (UK)
- Greater Dayton Volunteer Lawyers Project (Ohio)
- Georgia Disability Vote Project (Douglasville, GA)
- Greater Delaware Valley Pediatric Tumor Registry (Pennsylvania)
- Geometric Dynamic Channel Allocation with Violation to the Reuse Pattern
Samples in periodicals archive:
Encorp has a market capitalisation of RM448 million currently and has five construction jobs till 2015 with a net gross development value of RM3.
Cyberjaya's gross development value (GDV) for the next five years is at RM20 billion with RM 8 billion investment from Cyberview Sdn Bhd.
The development of 9 houses and 3 apartments is expected to generate a gross development value of over [pounds sterling]8.
In total the developments have a gross development value of c.
In April, we embarked on the next phase of Aldar 's development story with the launch of three new developments with a combined gross development value of approximately $1.
Tradewinds Corporation, the premier leisure and hospitality owner-operator in Malaysia chaired by Mohamed Alabbar and backed by The Albukhary Group, on Wednesday unveiled the masterplan of its flagship project Perdana Quay, with a gross development value of Dh4.
The project, expected to generate a gross development value of more than 26bn ringgit ($8.