No consistent pattern was observed when neoplasms were stained with antibodies to carcinoembryonic antigen, S100 protein, gross cystic disease fluid protein 15, epithelial membrane antigen, BCL1, or BCL2.
What does GCDFP stand for?
GCDFP stands for Gross Cystic Disease Fluid Protein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GCDFP in our Acronym Attic
- Gulf Centre for Democratic Development (UK)
- Global Cluster Delay-Direction Power Density Profile
- Global Cluster Delay-Direction Spread Profile
- Génomes, Cellules, Développement, Évolution (French: Genomes, Cells, Development, Evolution)
- Germplasm Conservation, Dissemination, and Evaluation
- Grace Community Development & Education (Sumbawanga, Rukwa, Tanzania)
- Global Career Development Facilitator
- Global Child Dental Fund (UK)
- Global Credit Development Fund (Poland)
- Guelph Contemporary Dance Festival (est. 1998; Canada)
- Gross Cystic Disease Fluid Protein of 15 Kiladaltons
- Gold Coast Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Glutaryl-Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase (gene)
- Göttingen Centre for Digital Humanities (Germany)
- Great Cloth Diaper Hunt
- Gypsy Cob and Drum Horse Association
- Goodrich Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Texas)
- Greater Cincinnati Daylily Hosta Society (Ohio)
- Galacticomm Custom Device Interface
- German Canadian Directory, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
[1-4] Immunohistochemical stains for gross cystic disease fluid protein 15 (GCDFP-15) and cytokeratins (CKs) 7 and 20 have been found to be useful in separating those cases of PPD that are associated with rectal adenocarcinoma from those that are not.