So, our top 10 is ranked by lifetime cumulative gross box office receipts worldwide.
What does GBOR stand for?
GBOR stands for Gross Box Office Receipts (theatre bookings)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GBOR
- Global Broadcast Overlay Network (Cidera)
- Grenada Business Online Network (low cost web presence)
- Giant Bird of Paradise (plant)
- Golden Broken Orange Pekoe (tea)
- Grizzly Bear Outreach Project (Washington)
- General Board of Pension and Health Benefits
- Greater Baltimore Organ Procurement and Perfusion Center (est. 1979; University of Maryland Hospital)
- Global Bibliography of Prison Systems (UN; publication)
- Gallup Board of Realtors
- Groenestein Beheersoftware voor de Openbare Ruimte (Dutch)
- Guinness Book of Records
- Gambia Bureau of Statistics
- GB (Great Britain) Overprints Society (UK)
- Girdwood Board of Supervisors (Alaska)
- Great Basin Outdoor School (Reno, NV)
- Great Bay Osprey Stewards (New Hampshire)
- Green Barn Orchid Supplies (Delray Beach, FL)
- Ground-Based Observational Facilities
- Ground Based Operational Surveillance System
- Geostationary Banana Over Texas (art intervention project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
o He continued, oThe UAE is the regionAEs second-largest film market, with over 200 cinema screens, and gross box office receipts of US$74 million.
The publicly traded company (Nasdaq:IMAX) said Monday it had reached $100 million in gross box office receipts worldwide in the fourth quarter for the first time in 2009.
The films to appear on DOC have a combined estimated total of more than $600 million in gross box office receipts, including three of the top 10 largest grossing films in IMAX history.
Pictures today announced that the highly acclaimed IMAX hit motion picture adventure Deep Sea 3D continued its box office climb, surpassing $50 million in total gross box office receipts since it premiered in March 2006.
He also delivers at the box office: The 36 films in which he's appeared--including Batman Begins and Bruce Almighty-produced gross box office receipts of more than $1.
Based on a 60-90 day revolving investment structure, the fund receives a profitable front-end return as well as a secondary back-end fee paid based on the movie's gross box office receipts and secondary revenues.
5 million and European gross box office receipts of $5 million to $6 million, financed mostly through foreign presales.