Contextual solutions with Groove Web Services Developers who prefer to create standalone virtual office solutions that run outside the Groove Workspace Explorer environment, or who are integrating Groove solutions with their data centers using a service-oriented architecture, can utilize the comprehensive Groove Web Services v3.
What does GWS stand for?
GWS stands for Groove Web Services (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GWS
We have 96 other meanings of GWS in our Acronym Attic
- Global Weather Service
- Global Wireless Solution, Inc. (New Berlin, WI)
- Goes Without Saying
- Goods, Works and Services (various locations)
- Google Web Server
- Grainger Wind Symphony
- Graphic Work Station
- Great War Society (UK)
- Great Western Steamship Company
- Great White Shark
- Groundwater Well Services
- GroupWare Server (DMS/FAMIS applications)
- Grown without Shell (seeds)
- Guided Weapon System
- Gulf War Syndrome (see also PGS)
- Gun Weapon System
- Gunfire Weapons System
- GC for Wounded & Sick of Armies in the Field, July 1929
- GC for the Wounded, Sick, & Shipwrecked Members of the Armed Forces At Sea, 12 August 1949
- Genome-Wide Splice Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
InfoPath 2003 also displays Groove Workspace presence information and Groove instant messaging capabilities, via Groove Web Services, allowing the accountant and client to collaborate within the context of the forms completion process.
NET that makes it dramatically easier for developers to create solutions for the Groove platform, and Groove Web Services, a standards-based integration framework that extends the reach of Groove Workspace to people, devices and applications that previously couldn't use, or connect to Groove.