She was grinning from ear to ear and seemed to be in a hurry to get back to her hotel.
What does GFETE stand for?
GFETE stands for Grinning from Ear To Ear
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Generalized Free-Electron Molecular Orbital
- Gas Foodservice Equipment Network
- Groupe Français d'Éducation Nouvelle (French: French Group of New Education)
- Global Forum on Environment and Poverty
- Good Faith Effort Program (Texas)
- Groupe Français d'Épidémiologie Psychiatrique
- General Federation of Employees of Public Power Corporation
- Grand Forks Energy Research Center
- Generic Fundamentals Examination Section
- Graphene Field-Effect Transistor
- Gain Flattening Filter (used in Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier)
- Gaming Force Forums (gamingforce.com/forums)
- Gasparilla Film Festival (Florida)
- General Feature Format (file format)
- Generic File Format (application data)
- Generic Fill Format (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- German Front Fighter (gaming)
- Gian Franco Ferre
- Giffoni Film Festival (Italy)
- Glasgow Film Fund (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She reveals: "I got up very close to Wayne Rooney sporting his new hair implants and as Rio Ferdinand, Ashley Cole and Ryan Giggs all walked past, with Rooney grinning from ear to ear, Sir Alex Ferguson started shaking Nigel Mansell's hand and they all stood there having a chat.
Murray's demeanour was in stark contrast to 19-year-old Watson, who was grinning from ear to ear after securing her first win in the main draw of a grand slam on Monday.
The England striker was grinning from ear to ear as he carried his boy's car seat and put him in a people carrier.
Byline: lowri turner ARLENE PHILLIPS must be grinning from ear to ear.
You come to the dugout and everybody gave him a hug and he was just grinning from ear to ear.
Byline: DAVID PRENTICE THE sound of Sir Alex Ferguson stepping into high-pitched whinge mode is music to football fans' ears - and furious Fergie's latest rant left Evertonians grinning from ear to ear.
But there's no need to worry - Kelly was grinning from ear to ear after their trip to West End show Les Miserables.