What a start to a tour Joshua and band were grinning ear to ear long before the end, loving the Teesside hospitality.
What does GETE stand for?
GETE stands for Grinning Ear to Ear
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 2 other meanings of GETE in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Educational Technology Conference (also seen as GaETC)
- Georgia Elite Track Club
- Global Education and Training Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Golden Eagle Thread Clipper
- Greenfield Education and Training Center (Daleville, VA)
- Guam Educational Telecommunications Corporation
- Greater Edmonton Teachers Convention Association (Canada)
- Get Character (C programming function)
- Geometry and Topology in Concurrency Theory
- Guangzhou Economic and Technological Development District (China)
- German Text Exploitation and Search System
- Gulf Education and Training Exhibition (student and university networking group)
- Gender Equity Task Force (various schools)
- General Education Task Force
- German Terra Force (gaming)
- Global Environment & Technology Foundation
- Greenfield Environmental Trust Group, Inc. (real estate company; Massachusetts)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Global Emerging Technology Institute (New York and Japan)
- Global etelecom, Inc. (Destin, FL; est. 1998)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And he was still grinning ear to ear on the course yesterday when he confirmed: "Yes, we are engaged.
Thanks to the witty (and now tiresome) "What happens here" campaign, seductive player-loyalty programs, resorts' glossy media buys, carefully planted travel stories, aggressive direct mail efforts and sophisticated international marketing strategies, the world's collective image of Las Vegas is of beautiful people grinning ear to ear and having the times of their lives when they come here to gamble, lie poolside, see a show, indulge in fine dining or shop at the world's finest shops.
Thugs intent on intimidating witnesses must be grinning ear to ear.
Warm and gregarious, he is always on, talking fast and loud, grinning ear to ear, and gesturing perpetually with his hands and arms - a trait he picked up while learning his clown trade.
Byline: Valerie Kuklenski Staff Writer THERE PROBABLY is no other reason under the sun for a little-known teenager from New Zealand and one of Hollywood's biggest cynics to sit down to lunch together, but there they were Monday, nibbling pretty little appetizers and sea bass and both grinning ear to ear.
But he was soon grinning ear to ear and forgot the cuffs of his traditional black tailcoat were nearly covering his hands and his striped trousers almost trailing the ground.
When he literally pranced back from the firing line, finished target in hand and grinning ear to ear, I knew something very good was about to happen.