FC plans a new stadium and retail park Grimsby Town Football Club is to build a retail park alongside its proposed stadium on the A180 Grimsby to Cleethorpes Road.
What does GTFC stand for?
GTFC stands for Grimsby Town Football Club (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GTFC
- GWEN Training Facility
- General Transcription Factor 2-i
- General Transcription Factor 3
- Genetic Tobit Factor Analysis
- Good Turn for America
- Guam Track and Field Association (Tamuning, Guam)
- Good Touch for A Big Man
- Get the Flip Back to Work (polite form)
- Ghana Trade Fair Company (formerly Ghana Trade Fair Authority; Minsitry of Trade & Industry; Ghana)
- Green Tree Financial Corporation
- Glynn Teachers Federal Credit Union (now Marshland Federal Credit Union; Brunswick, GA)
- Greater Texas Federal Credit Union (Austin, TX)
- Galloway Township Fire Department (Atlantic County, NJ)
- Genesee Township Fire Department (Michigan)
- Gerrish Township Fire Department (Roscommon County, Michigan)
- Gibson Township Fire Department (Bay County, Michigan)
- Graduate Teaching Fellows Federation
- GreenWood Tree Farm Fund (Portland, OR)
- Gloucester Township Field Hockey (New Jersey)
- Groupement Technique Français contre l'Incendie (French fire prevention association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Swaine SE London OUR TOWN IS NO JOKE I AM a supporter of Grimsby Town Football Club and I'm appalled at how The Mirror used our town's name in a sad joke (January 5).