UL tests include anti-islanding, automatic power export cessation in response to grid variations, moisture immunity, electrical hazard risk elimination, safe operation during electrical surge, elevated temperature operation, and safe design and construction.
What does GV stand for?
GV stands for Grid Variation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GV
We have 20 other meanings of GV in our Acronym Attic
- Golden Valley (Minnesota)
- Good Vibes
- Good Vibrations
- Google Video
- Graphic Violence (content rating)
- Graphics and Visualization (computer science)
- Gravimetric Volume
- Gravity Velocity (physics)
- Great Value (food brand)
- Grevenbroich (German city)
- Ground Validation
- Ground Visibility
- Government Validation and Verification
- Gal4/VP16 Fusion Protein
- Gazet Van Antwerpen (Dutch: Antwerp Gazette; Antwerp, Belgium)
- General Visceral Afferent (nerve)
- Generalized Viterbi Algorithm
- Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva (Airport Code)
- Go Volunteer Africa (Mukono, Uganda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NEXUS 420 Ion Source has been designed to reduce the effect of grid variations for maximum process performance and allows for throughput improvement at low energies.