A new Approach for Selecting Best Resources Nodes by Using Fuzzy Decision Tree in Grid Resource Broker.
What does GRB stand for?
GRB stands for Grid Resource Broker
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GRB
We have 50 other meanings of GRB in our Acronym Attic
- Golden Radio Buffs of Maryland (old-time radio)
- Government Reservation Bureau
- Government Retirement & Benefits, Inc.
- Graduate Recruitment Bureau
- Graduated Retirement Benefit (UK)
- Granatbuechse (German WWII anti-tank grenade rifle)
- Grand Rose Band
- Grape Root Borer (insect)
- Green Bay, WI, USA - Austin/Straybel Field (Airport Code)
- Green Red Blue
- Grootschalig Referentiebestand (Dutch: large scale mapping program)
- Growth Factor Receptor-Bound 2
- Grand Rapids Bar Association (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Great Basin National Park (US National Park Service)
- Grade, Roughness, Breathiness, Asthenia, Strain Scale (voice disorder assessment)
- General Regulations of the Banking Board (State of New York Banking Department)
- Glutaraldehyde-Fixed Red Blood Cells
- Goat Red Blood Cell (veterinary science)
- Goose Red Blood Cell (veterinary science)
- Grace Reformed Baptist Church (Mebane, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17 The Nimrod/G Grid Resource Broker for Economics-Based Scheduling (Rajkumar Buyya and David Abramson).
The generic grid computing framework is focused on the the intereaction between Grid Resource Broker (GRB), Domain Resource Manager (DRM) and the grid information server .