For example, these resources can be as granular as pure CPU cycles provided by utility and grid computing environments or software as a service (SaaS)-based environments.
What does GCE stand for?
GCE stands for Grid Computing Environments
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GCE
We have 89 other meanings of GCE in our Acronym Attic
- Government Computer Exposition
- Government Cost Estimate
- Graduate & Continuing Education
- Graduate College of Education (various locations)
- Grams of Coal Equivalent (measurement)
- Grand Challenge Event (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- Granite City Electric (Quincy, MA)
- Graphite Fiber/Cyanate Ester
- Grateful Crane Ensemble (est. 2001; Los Angeles, CA)
- Green Chemistry and Engineering (various organizations)
- Grooming Cascade Edge
- Gross Conceptual Error
- Ground Combat Element
- Ground Combat Element (Marine Air-Ground Task Force; US DoD)
- Ground Communications Electronics
- Ground Communications Equipment
- Ground Crew Ensemble
- Groupe Caisse d'Epargne (French: Group Savings Fund)
- Groupement des Créateurs d'Entreprises (French: Business Group Creators)
- Gymnasium Christian-Ernestinum (German school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include pre-tested, integrated and documented configurations for Oracle Database environments as well as the validation of EMC technology with Oracle Database 11g, which allows faster and easier configuration and management of EMC network attached storage (NAS) in Oracle grid computing environments.
Management of these partitions and replicas poses a number of operational challenges, especially in large cluster and grid computing environments shared amongst a number of projects or organizations, and in environments where core datasets change regularly.
Librato Smart Suspend enables safe and efficient preemptive scheduling of applications in grid computing environments.
Ryan, Dwight Merriman and Eliot Horowitz, respectively the former CEO, CTO and software developer of DoubleClick -- the platform is an object-oriented application server designed to help developers more easily build, test and deploy complex and scalable Web applications hosted on large, managed grid computing environments.
Founded in 2005, Librato first developed a unique technology for lightweight, transparent checkpoint/restart and migration capabilities, for high performance grid computing environments.
Univa UD products simplify the complex nature of deploying and operating cluster and grid computing environments and save customers time and resources while giving them confidence that their solution will perform as expected.
With a broad set of administration, configuration management, provisioning, end-to-end monitoring, and security capabilities, Oracle Grid Control helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing grid computing environments.