Participating groups in this year's WMGK "DeBella Dog Walk" will include: Adopt a Boxer Rescue, Greyhound Angels Adoption, PA SPCA, Tails of Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue, Philadelphia Animal Care and Control Association, Aussie Rescue and Placement, Greyhound Friends of New Jersey, Golden Retriever Adoption, West Jersey Volunteers for Animals, Italian Greyhound Club of America, Animal Coalition of Delaware County, Beagle Rescue, Education and Welfare, Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League, Brookline Labrador Retriever Rescue, Camden County Animal Shelter, The Spayed Club, Roger's Rescue, Pointer Rescue, Irish Setter Rescue of New Jersey, National Greyhound Adoption Program, Animal Welfare Association and Proper Paws Training.
What does GFNJ stand for?
GFNJ stands for Greyhound Friends of New Jersey (Cherry Hill, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Grand Forks, North Dakota (border patrol sector)
- Ground Fault Neutralizer (power generation)
- Group-Forming Network
- Global Facilitation Network for Security Sector Reform
- Gorbachev Foundation of North America
- Gay Fathers of North Bay and Area
- Geelong Field Naturalists Club Inc. (Geelong, Victoria, Australia)
- Grenada Food and Nutrition Council (St. George's University)
- Greyhound Friends of North Carolina
- Grace Family Network Foundation (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- Gulf of the Farallones National Marine Sanctuary (California)
- Google First Name Rank (search engine optimization)
- Gordon Freeman Never Wins (GameFAQs)
- Grantmakers Forum of New York (Rochester, NY)
- Gain From Operations
- GameFan Online
- General Finance Overview
- General Flake-Off (polite form)
- Geographical Failover
- GEOSAT (Geophysical/Geodetic Satellite) Follow-On
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next, Suzanne discusses greyhound adoption with Barbara Wicklund, founder and President of Greyhound Friends of New Jersey.