It's like winning the lottery and being struck by a meteorite in the same afternoon," said James McCreadie, spokesman for the Greyhound Board of Great Britain.
What does GBGB stand for?
GBGB stands for Greyhound Board of Great Britain (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GBGB
- Guernsey (International Auto Identification)
- Guided by God (MLM company)
- Guild of Battlefield Guides (UK)
- Goal by Goal Analysis (sports)
- Goulburn Broken Greenhouse Alliance (Australia)
- Gaming Board for Great Britain
- Gastric Bypass Gone Bad
- Good Boys Gone Bad
- Good Bye Golf Ball
- Grands Barjots de Le Grand Bourg (French badminton club)
- Greater Beech Grove Business Association (Indiana)
- Global Betting and Gaming Consultants
- Global Botanic Gardens Congress
- God Bless Graffiti Coalition (est. 2000)
- Greater Brookland Garden Club (Washington, DC)
- Green Built Gulf Coast (Texas)
- Global Gold Corp.
- Génie Biologique Génie de l'Environnement (French: Biological Engineering Environmental Engineering)
- Georgian Bay General Hospital (Canada)
- Go Big or Go Home
Samples in periodicals archive:
ON Friday it was announced that Ricky Holloway, the chairman of the Greyhound Trainers' Association, had been refused a seat on the Greyhound Board Of Great Britain.
After months of being considered by officials at Rugby Borough Council and the Greyhound Board of Great Britain a new licence has now been granted.
Byline: John Benbow LENSON JOKER was crowned Greyhound Of The Year for 2008 at last night's Greyhound Board Of Great Britain awards at The Hilton Metrople in London, writes John Benbow.
They have duly asked the Greyhound Board of Great Britain, the sport's governing body, to instigate an urgent review of the sport.
Byline: Jonathan Kay JOHNHAYNES,thepractitioner representative on the board of the Greyhound Board of Great Britain, yesterday re-iteratedthat hehasnointentionofstanding downfromthepositiondespite new Greyhound Trainers' AssociationchairmanRickyHolloway suggesting on Tuesday that he thoughtsuchamovewaslikely .
The Greyhound Board of Great Britain (GBGB) have been down before and they have given us a list of things to do that we are currently ploughing through.
I think it is about time the Greyhound Board of Great Britain realised that the sport exists outside London.