asp Grey Literature International Steering Committee 2006, Guidelines for the production of scientific and technical reports: how to write and distribute grey literature, http://eprints, rclis.
What does GLISC stand for?
GLISC stands for Grey Literature International Steering Committee (Rome, Italy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gale Lite Input Segment
- Gas Lift Insert String (oil recovery device)
- Gentoo Linux Install Script (computing)
- Geographic and Land Information Society
- Global Land Information System
- Group Life Insurance Scheme (various locations)
- Germanischer Lloyd Industrial Services (UK)
- Gay and Lesbian International Sport Association (Scarborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Great Lakes Integrated Sciences and Assessment (US NOAA and University of Michigan)
- Green Leaf International SA (est. 1999; various locations)
- Georgia Leadership Institute for School Improvement
- Great Lakes International Surveillance Plan
- Ghana-Lebanon Islamic Secondary School (est. 2001)
- Glissando (music)
- Gender, Learning and Information Technology (international symposium)
- Good Luck in Tourney (online gaming leagues)
- Goods Lost in Transit
- Great Lakes International Trading, Inc. (Traverse City, MI)
- Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council (Flambeau, WI)
- Gremlins Lurking In The Computer Hardware (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
asp Grey Literature International Steering Committee 2006, Guidelines for the production of scientific and technical reports.