Prior to that, Sexton worked as the VP Interactive Creative Director at Grey Healthcare Group and VP Associate Creative Director at Saatchi and Saatchi Wellness.
What does GHG stand for?
GHG stands for Grey Healthcare Group (Mumbai, India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GHG
We have 30 other meanings of GHG in our Acronym Attic
- General Hospital Fan Site (soap opera)
- Global Hedge Fund Services (finance)
- Global High Frequency System (US air force)
- Gottschaldt's Hidden Figure Test
- Garrett Hotel Group (Burlington, VT)
- Genesis Housing Group (London, England, UK)
- Go Habs Go (Montreal Canadiens cheer)
- Gorman Health Group (managed care consulting)
- Governor's Horse Guard (various locations)
- Greenhouse Gas
- Gottscheer Heritage and Genealogy Association (Louisville, CO)
- Genealogisch Heraldische Gesellschaft Bern (German; Swiss genealogical society)
- Good Health Is Good Business (UK)
- Greater Houston Gun Club (Texas)
- Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Program (Canada)
- Genealogisch Heraldische Gesellschaft Ostschweiz (German: Genealogical-Heraldic Society of Ostschweiz; Ostschweiz, Switzerland)
- Greater Houston Golden Retriever Club
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (Canada)
- Generalized Hierarchical Golay Sequence
- Greater Houston German Shepherd Dog Rescue (Houston, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grey Group's total offer includes Grey, advertising; G2, activation marketing; Grey Healthcare Group, healthcare communications and MediaCom, media planning and buying.
Founding partners are HMHB, Voxiva, CTIA - The Wireless Foundation and Grey Healthcare Group (a WPP company).
Grey Group's total offer includes Grey, advertising, G2, activation marketing, Grey Healthcare Group, healthcare communications, MediaCom, media planning and buying and GCI Group, public relations.
Lynn O'Connor Vos, CEO of Grey HealthCare Group (a WPP company) and a text4baby founding partner said, "Text4baby would never have been possible without Voxiva.
Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Defense Military Health System, Voxiva, CTIA-The Wireless Foundation, Grey Healthcare Group and corporate sponsor Johnson & Johnson.
Treasurer Florence Manger, Global Marketing Planning Manager, Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland Secretary/ Ulrika Hagle, Partner, Highland Partners, Director, executive search firm Senior Advisory Director of Barbara Gerber, Senior Vice President, Business Membership Unit Director in Europe, Grey Healthcare Group Director Peggy Grueninger, Global Clinical Operations of Programs Associate, Roche Director of Annelie Stapela, Partner, R-Squared, Publicity/ executive search and selection company Marketing The Healthcare Businesswomen's Association (HBA) is an international non-profit organization dedicated to furthering the advancement of women in the healthcare industry.
Department of Health and Human Services; founding partners HMHB, Voxiva, Grey HealthCare Group and CTIA-The Wireless Foundation; founding corporate sponsor Johnson & Johnson; premier sponsors WellPoint, Pfizer and CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield; and implementation partners BabyCenter, Danya International, Syniverse Technologies, Keynote Systems and The George Washington University.