If you are involved in leading an MBA programme this is a key annual event that you must attend so register now to join peers from: IMD, esmt, EADA, Grenoble Graduate School of Business, LBS, Bocconi, BI, Lancaster, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management and more.
What does GGSB stand for?
GGSB stands for Grenoble Graduate School of Business (France)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of GGSB in our Acronym Attic
- Grenoble Gospel Singers
- Ground Gained Sideways
- GSA Global Supply
- Guaranteed Gain System (gaming)
- Guns, Germs and Steel
- Gator Gay-Straight Alliance (student organization; University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Genetics Graduate Students Association (North Carolina State University)
- Geography Graduate Student Association (various schools)
- German Genealogical Society of America
- Golden Gate Speech Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Gallup Graduate Studies Center (Gallup, NM)
- GIAC Gold Standard Certificate
- Golden Gate Spiritualist Church (San Francisco, CA)
- Golden Gate Swiss Club (San Francisco, CA)
- Golden Gate Society for Coatings Technology (Nothern California Coatings Industry Group)
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Software Directory
- Gevirtz Graduate School of Education (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Gevirtz Graduate School of Education Alumni Association (University of California Santa Barbara)
- Guru Gobind Singh Foundation (North Potomac, MD)
- Geneva Graduate School of Governance (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grenoble Ecole de Management regroups four schools: ESC Grenoble, Grenoble Graduate School of Business, EMSI Grenoble and a Doctoral School.
For increasingly career focused students, the Trium course offers academic high achievers the opportunity to work towards a professional qualification, the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) qualifications and achieve a degree validated by one of LSBF's partner universities, UCLAN or the Grenoble Graduate School of Business.