Grenoble Electrical Engineering Laboratory (G2Elab) - G2ELab is using Opal-RT Real-Time Simulators in research relating to Power-Hardware-in-the-Loop simulation applications, including the study of the interaction of various types of wind generators with the existing power grid.
What does G2ELAB stand for?
G2ELAB stands for Grenoble Electrical Engineering Laboratory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Government to Community (India)
- Government to Consumer
- Grassroots to Champions (skating)
- Gateway to Cultural Collaboration
- Glad to See You
- Genes to Diseases
- Global Gaming Expo (trade show)
- Got to Eat
- Government to Employees
- Graduating to Enterprise (Wales, UK)