The Grenada Electricity Services (GRENLEC), which has been privately owned for 18 years, is not reverting to state control, reports Caribbean News Now (Jan.
What does GRENLEC stand for?
GRENLEC stands for Grenada Electricity Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Generic Retrieval by Magnetic Tape Storage
- Glittering Royal Events Message Board
- Gremial de Minas, Canteras y Procesadoras (Spanish: Union of Mine, Quarry and Processing; Guatemala)
- Global Ratification & Elections Network
- Groupe de Réflexion et d'Echanges sur la Paix et la Non-Violence
- Grenadier Guards (A British Regiment)
- Georgian Research and Educational Networking Association (Georgia)
- Grenada Community Development Agency
- Georgia Real Estate Online
- Government Relations and Executive Operations (Washington)
- Get Regular Expression Processing (less common)
- Global Registered Education Provider
- Global Regular Expression Parser (UNIX)
- Global Regular Expression Print (UNIX)
- Global Rinderpest Eradication Programme
- Graphite-Epoxy (materials science)
- Green Parakeet (bird species)
- Groupe de Recherche pour l'Education et la Prospective
Samples in periodicals archive:
87% interest in Grenada Electricity Services Limited for approximately $1.
In addition to Domlec, WRB operates Grenada Electricity Services and Turks & Caicos Utilities, Ltd.