March 10 /PRNewswire/ -- A price of $330,000, believed to be the largest amount ever paid for an individual stamp collection sold intact, was realized last Saturday evening at a six-hour public sale of stamp collections by Greg Manning Auctions, Inc.
What does GMAI stand for?
GMAI stands for Greg Manning Auctions, Inc
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMAI
We have 6 other meanings of GMAI in our Acronym Attic
- Government Marketing Assistance Group (Montana and Indiana)
- Get Me a Gun and Run (medical slang)
- Green Mountain Animal Hospital (West Little Rock, AR)
- Gereja Masehi Advent Hari Ketujuh (Seventh Day Adventist Church in Indonesia)
- Greater Murray Area Health Service (Australia)
- Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School (Gwynedd Valley, PA)
- Gary Manuel Aveda Institute (beauty school; Seattle, WA)
- General Model for Authorization Information (Swedish Alliance for Middleware Infrastructure; Sweden)
- Geometric Modeling and Imaging (International Conference)
- Global Media AIDS Initiative
- Gruppo Medico Antroposofico Italiano (Italian: Italian Anthroposophical Medical Group)
- Guided Missile And Aerospace Intelligence Committee
- Google Mail
- Grupa Mlodych Artystow i Literatow (Polish: Group of Young Artists and Writers)
- Gas Mask Adapter Kit (Blackhawk product)
- Grupi I Monitorimit Anti-Korrupsion (Albanian: Anti Corruption Monitoring Group)
- General Motors Asset Management
- Give Me A Minute
- Glass Manufacturers Association of Malaysia (trade association)
- Global Master Asset Management (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Company's Inaugural Auction in Hong Kong Scheduled for April 8-9, 2005 Greg Manning Auctions, Inc.
Harmer Schedule Includes Three Major Auctions in Fiscal Second Quarter Greg Manning Auctions, Inc.