Extinct Animals Ross Piper Greenwood Publishing Group, Inc.
What does GPGI stand for?
GPGI stands for Greenwood Publishing Group, Inc. (Portsmouth, NH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPGI
- Guinness Peat Group Plc
- Groupement Professionnel des Golfs Associatifs (French: Group of Professional Golf Associations)
- Green Plants for Green Buildings (Loveland, OH)
- Guinea Pig Gall Bladder (animal anatomy)
- Governor's Program for Gifted Children
- Grand Prairie Gun Club (est. 1962; Grand Prairie, TX)
- Green Partnership for Greater Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
- Grosse Pointe Golf Club (Grosse Pointe, MI)
- Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad (band)
- Global Platinum and Gold Inc.
- Graduate Pilot Guidance Letter (AETC)
- Greater Phoenix Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- General Purpose Ground Mine
- Greater Philadelphia GeoHistory Network (Pennsylvania)
- Generalized Partial Global Planning
- Government by the People Green Party
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch Treaty
- General-Purpose Computation on Graphics Processing Unit
- Global Power Generation Services (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earth Tech, Heinemann, a division of Greenwood Publishing Group, Inc.
95, plus $4 shipping and handling, from Greenwood Publishing Group, Inc.