About Greenwood Genetic Center Greenwood Genetic Center is a nonprofit organization advancing the field of medical genetics and caring for families impacted by genetic disease and birth defects.
What does GGC stand for?
GGC stands for Greenwood Genetic Center (South Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GGC
We have 91 other meanings of GGC in our Acronym Attic
- Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary
- Generalized Goppa Code
- Georgia Gwinnett College (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Girl Guides of Canada
- Global Gaming Community
- Global Growth Company
- Golden Gate Council (hostels; California)
- Good Grief Center (bereavement support; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
- Green Government Check
- Grosvenor Gallery Company (London, England)
- Gwasanaeth Gwaed Cymru (Welsh Blood Service)
- Geometric Graphics Content Architectures
- Georgia Gymnastics Coaches Association
- German Gun Collectors Association
- Gilfach Goch Community Association
- Global Grid Certificate Authority
- Glyfada Golf Club of Athens (Greece)
- Greater Glendale Council on Aging
- Greater Grace Christian Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
branch of the Greenwood Genetic Center, a nonprofit research-and-diagnostic institute.
the Digital Biology[TM] Company, today announced that Greenwood Genetic Center has commercially launched its Syndromic Autism 62-Gene Panel which was built for use on RainDance's picodroplet-based targeted sequencing platform.