What does GALSA stand for?
GALSA stands for Greenville Area Leisure Services Association (Pennsylvania; est. 1948)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Genetic Algorithm - Linear Programming - Extended Dijkstra's Algorithm
- Gay and Lesbian Police Employees Network of Victoria
- Greater Atlanta Labrador Retriever Club, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Guardian Ad Litem and Reporting Officer (UK)
- Gay and Lesbian Singers (est. 1992; Auckland, New Zealand)
- Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (Gerard Butler fancommunity)
- Giant African Land Snails
- Globalization and Labor Standards (database; Cornell Law School; New York)
- Globally Asynchronous Locally Synchronous
- Gut-Associated Lymphoid System (gastrointestinal medicine)
- General Authority of Lands, Survey and Urban Planning (Yemen)
- Galactose-1-Phosphate Uridyltransferase (blood test)
- Galileo Technology, Inc.
- Gastrointestinal Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Greyhound Adoption League of Texas, Inc. (Addison, TX)
- Gross Air Leak Test (inspections)
- Group Assessment of Logical Thinking (cognitive development)
- Gut-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
- Gut-Associated Lymphoreticular Tissue (gastrointestinal medicine)
- Gay and Lesbian Tourism Australia