July 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Today, Greenville First Bancshares, Inc.
What does GRVL stand for?
GRVL stands for Greenville
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of GRVL
- Global Relative Value Analyser (Credit Suisse)
- Great Valley Bank (stock symbol)
- Greater Rochester Visitors Association (Rochester, NY)
- Generalized Resonating Valence Bond
- German Rotary Volunteer Doctors
- Geelong Regional Vocational Education Council (Australia)
- Grand Rapids Veterans Home (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Grand River Veterinary Hospital (Lowell, MI)
- Guardrail V Integrated Processing Facility
- Gravel (lithological term)
- Green River Valley Land Trust (Wyoming)
- Green River Valley Museum (Big Piney, WY)
- Grass Roots Venice Neighborhood Council (California)
- Great River Valley System (model railroad club)
- Groves (postal suffix)
- Gang Rod Withdrawal
- Georgia Revenue Watch
- Ghirardi-Rimini-Weber (quantum mathematics theory)
- Giant Ragweed
- Graciosa Island, Azores, Portugal (airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Greenville church, however, was not founded during the colonial period but was birthed during the early stages of the anti-missionary conflict in North Carolina.
In 1993, Barrett Builders became a party to Administrative Consent Order Agreements for Greenville Yards, one of the first large-track brownfield sites in Jersey City.
Today, Cytec employs nearly 290 at its carbon fiber plants in Greenville and Rock Hill, South Carolina.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Greenville First Bancshares, parent holding company of Greenville First Bank announces that Art Seaver, President, participated as a speaker at the Sandler O' Neill & Partners, L.
Barrett Companies has completed construction of 100 Summit Place, the first project building at the 50-acre Greenville Yards industrial redevelopment in Jersey City, N.
South Carolina's largest public school system, Greenville County Schools, recently determined that in order to communicate effectively across more than 95 locations, the various school district departments needed to integrate.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- Greenville First Bancshares, parent holding company of Greenville First Bank, has been recognized by U.