April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GreenStone Farm Credit Services has released its 2012 Annual Report, Our Story.
What does GFCS stand for?
GFCS stands for Greenstone Farm Credit Services (Bay County, Michigan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFCS
We have 3 other meanings of GFCS in our Acronym Attic
- Gospel Fellowship Churches of Christ, Inc.
- Generic Front-end Communications Processor
- Gluten-Free Certification Program (Canadian Celiac Association)
- Gross Fixed Capital Formation
- Gas Filter Correlation Radiometer
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Group for Cryptology Research (India)
- Greater Falls Church Republican Women's Club (Falls Church, Virginia)
- Global Framework for Climate Services (World Meteorological Organization)
- Grace Fellowship Christian School
- Gunfire-Control System
- Ground Fault Current Transformer (electronics)
- Gardiner Federal Credit Union (Gardiner, ME)
- Georgia Federal Credit Union
- Gwinnett Federal Credit Union (Gwinnett County, GA)
- Gas and Fuel Corporation of Victoria (Australia)
- Grand Forks Convention and Visitors Bureau (North Dakota)
- Gallons Per Square Foot of Membrane Per Day
- Gas Fill and Drain (valve)
- General Feature Description
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: Citizens Protecting Michigan's Constitution consists of: Michigan Townships Association Michigan Chamber of Commerce Michigan Farm Bureau Michigan Small Business Association Michigan Railroads Association Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce Presidents Council, State Universities of Michigan Michigan Catholic Conference GreenStone Farm Credit Services Michigan Association of Realtors Michigan Oil and Gas Association Michigan Manufacturers Association Michigan Nurses Association Michigan Business and Professional Association Associated Builders and Contractors of Michigan Michigan State Medical Society National Federation of Independent Business Michigan Infrastructure and Transportation Association Rich Studley is president and CEO of the Michigan Chamber of Commerce.
GreenStone Farm Credit Services and Huntington Bank are working together to provide low-cost disaster relief loans to Michigan fruit producers and processors.
com/prnh/20130307/DE73420LOGO) The festivities included a reception hosted by GreenStone Farm Credit Services and the Michigan Farm Bureau honoring Michigan FFA Star Award finalists.
AGCO Corporation / Red Barn Publishing, LLC Case IH / Cygnus Business Media Greenstone Farm Credit Services / In-house California Association of Pest Control Advisers / In-house [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED]
Representing Qwest's iQ Networking[R] solution for enterprise businesses, Bob Dahlen, from Qwest product & marketing, will be joined by Nic Roberts, vice president of information services for Greenstone Farm Credit Services.
GoHealth Insurance Greeley and Hansen LLC Greenleaf Trust GreenStone Farm Credit Services Harley Ellis Devereaux Henry Ford Health System Holland Hospital Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP ImageSoft Inc.
Jennifer Culy, ABG Carrie Ooza, AGROTAIN International, referred by Jeff Whetstine Marsh Enrici, Audit Bureau of Circulations Bill Ervin, Ervin Group David Fairbaurn, United States Potato Board, referred by Richard Holley Ann Fleming, Rhea + Kaiser Rodger Frievelt, Rural Mutual Insurance Company, referred by Tom Thieding Sarah Hoffer, Martin Williams Nina Holdren, McCormick Company Bruce Iversen, John Deere Linda Kellner, John Deere Jack Kelly, GreenStone Farm Credit Services Heather Koehler, AdFarm Mike Larkin, American Solutions for Business, referred by Karen Meinders Jona Leo, Cattle Mail USA Nicole McClain, Channel Bio Corp.