April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Two members of the Farm Credit System, GreenStone Farm Credit Services and AgriBank, have taken a significant step in their commitment to non-traditional urban agriculture through a newly announced partnership with Hantz Farms in Detroit.
What does GFCS stand for?
GFCS stands for Greenstone Farm Credit Services (Bay County, Michigan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFCS
We have 3 other meanings of GFCS in our Acronym Attic
- Gospel Fellowship Churches of Christ, Inc.
- Generic Front-end Communications Processor
- Gluten-Free Certification Program (Canadian Celiac Association)
- Gross Fixed Capital Formation
- Gas Filter Correlation Radiometer
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Group for Cryptology Research (India)
- Greater Falls Church Republican Women's Club (Falls Church, Virginia)
- Global Framework for Climate Services (World Meteorological Organization)
- Grace Fellowship Christian School
- Gunfire-Control System
- Ground Fault Current Transformer (electronics)
- Gardiner Federal Credit Union (Gardiner, ME)
- Georgia Federal Credit Union
- Gwinnett Federal Credit Union (Gwinnett County, GA)
- Gas and Fuel Corporation of Victoria (Australia)
- Grand Forks Convention and Visitors Bureau (North Dakota)
- Gallons Per Square Foot of Membrane Per Day
- Gas Fill and Drain (valve)
- General Feature Description
Samples in periodicals archive:
GreenStone Farm Credit Services and Huntington Bank are working together to provide low-cost disaster relief loans to Michigan fruit producers and processors.
AGENCY: GreenStone Farm Credit Services, East Lansing, MI--Jim Nowak
Firms such as Bank Midwest, GreenStone Farm Credit Services and Richardson Partners Financial Ltd.
July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Members of GreenStone Farm Credit Services have elected four individuals to the cooperative's board of directors, including two new board members.
Cisco and Microsoft share a vision of networked applications as a strategic imperative for growing businesses to help them sustain a competitive advantage," said Dominic Roberts, vice president of information systems at GreenStone Farm Credit Services.
Sypris Electronics, Edison Electric Institute, AED, ProHealth Care, Fort HealthCare, Greenstone Farm Credit Services, WaterOne, ICMA, Oglethorpe Power Corporation, The University of Kansas Medical Center and many others
April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GreenStone Farm Credit Services has released its 2012 Annual Report, Our Story.