Survivors donated $75,000 to form the Greensboro Justice Fund (GJF), a foundation committed to social justice in the South.
What does GJF stand for?
GJF stands for Greensboro Justice Fund (civil rights support organization; Greensboro, NC; est. 1980)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GJF
We have 5 other meanings of GJF in our Acronym Attic
- Gulf Journal of Dermatology and Venereology (League of Dermatologists in the Gulf Cooperation Council States)
- Gauss Jordan Elimination
- Gemeinschaft Junges Ermland (German: Young Warmian Community)
- Grupo Juridico Especializado (Spanish: Specialized Legal Group; Costa Rica; est. 1987)
- Global Journal of Engineering Education (Australia)
- Global Journal of Enterprise Information System (India)
- Grand Junction Economic Partnership (Colorado)
- Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council (India)
- Greater Jamestown Empire Zone (New York)
- Good Jobs First (US)
- Green Jobs for America
- German Jolly Family Clan
- Grand Junction Fire Department (Colorado)
- Garforth Junior Football League (UK)
- German Junior Football League
- Grand Junction Field Office (Colorado)
- Global Joint Guidance
- Golden Jubilee Games (Kenya)
- Graduate Jeweler Gemologist (Gemological Institute of America)
- Georgia Junior Golf Association (Alpharetta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A portion of each sale will be donated to the Greensboro Justice Fund and Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (S.